North Shields’ 1st choice for block-paved driveways
Premier Paving Groundworks Ltd provide block paving installation, for any surface, from driveways to patios and garden paths, for residential and commercial clients in Whitley Bay itself, but we also serve Newcastle, North Shields, Wallsend, Gosforth, Jesmond, Ponteland, Morpeth, Cramlington, Benton, Killingworth, Gateshead, South Shields and more.
We boast 30+ years in driveways and block paving...
Why not ask about our finance options today?
Block paving has long been a beloved surfacing choice for homeowners in all areas of Britain – and with good reason. It looks amazing, comes with so much choice in terms of materials, colours, patterns and design, and it’s incredibly durable.
Why not enquire about finance options for our block-paved driveways, patios and paths? Or ask about our other driveway-paving options, such as gravel, natural stone and cobbled? Don’t forget we also install dropped kerbs as part of our driveway installation, guaranteeing ease of access for your vehicle.
What is block paving and why do we recommend it so highly?
We offer a variety of block-paving options to suit your home, with materials being provided by such manufacturers as Thomas Armstrong, Marshall's and Tobermore. In particular, we recommend Indian sandstone pavers, which make for the perfect garden patio.
• It’s ideal for patios and drives
• Makes for great garden borders
• A good choice for parking areas
• Perfect for pathways and steps
• Blocks combine well with kerbs, gravel and cobbles
• Options include Brindle blocks and Tegula blocks
Driveways and dropped kerbs in a choice of materials, expertly laid by accomplished tradespeople
Our block-paved driveways combined with dropped kerbs remain a popular choice. However, we also install drives in an array of other materials including gravel, natural stone and cobbled.
• We incorporate drainage schemes into your new driveway
• Edging provides structural strength and visual appeal
• Dropped kerbs provide easy vehicular access
• We supply all materials and take away any waste
• Options include cobbles and flagstones
• Gravel provides a cost-effective yet hardwearing option
• Opt for natural stone for true aesthetics