Our garden patios include our beautiful range of Indian stone, porcelain patios & paving
From natural stone paving, indian sandstone patios to slabs, porcelain paving, granite paving, slate paving, limestone, yorkstone and block paving, we deliver a higher quality of garden patio to Whitley Bay itself, but we also cover Newcastle, North Shields, Wallsend, Gosforth, Jesmond, Ponteland, Morpeth, Cramlington, Benton, Killingworth, Gateshead, South Shields and more. We also do dropped kerbs.
Patio stones and slabs supplied and laid for the picture-perfect patio
Few things bring a garden to life and lend it that highly desirable "je ne sais quoi" than a patio constructed from carefully selected materials and laid by skilled and professional tradespeople.
We provide patio stones and slabs in an array of materials —from Indian sandstone to slate, block paving and concrete slabs— with design choices including circles and semi-circles, raised patios, split-level gardens and randomly laid flagstones and slabs.
Exploring our range of patio materials and design options
At Premier Paving Groundworks Ltd, we take pride in offering our customers a variety of choices, with options to suit bigger budgets as well as more modest ones. All advice we provide is 100% honest, experience-backed and based on your best interests.
• Indian sandstone patios
• Natural stone patios, including York stone
• Slate patios flags
• Porcelain patios
• Block-paved patio
• Raised patios
• Gravel driveways and concrete slabs
• Patios with either riven or smooth-faced surfaces
Why do we recommend Indian stone patios?
Indian sandstone patios are growing in popularity on account of their sheer beauty, giving a rustic yet warm aesthetic that is sure to enhance any outdoor space. Unlike typical natural stone pavers, Indian sandstone can only be sourced from its namesake of India. Its benefits are many:
• It's sturdy, hardwearing and durable
• Lends itself to a multitude of patterns
• Available in a range of colours and finishes
• Cost-effective, having a good price per square metre
• Can be easily sealed to prevent damage caused by water absorption
• Has a lower carbon footprint than many other patio materials
• A low maintenance option
• Won’t fade or discolour and puts up with both hot and cold temperatures